About Our Company
Over 30 Years of Creating the Extraordinary
At Johnston Millwork, job #1 is to provide extraordinary beauty and durability plus security and energy efficiency. We want our custom-built and pre-manufactured doors, windows, cabinetry and moldings to increase the value of all residential, commercial and historical properties that we serve. We know who we are and we love what we do. The job is never over until our customers are 100% satisfied.
Culture and Values
– Every service we provide will add value to the lives of our customers by enhancing the function and beauty of their homes and businesses. Our attention to detail will assist contractors in maintaining excellent relationships with their clients.
– We will be authentic and honest in our communication with our TEAM members, our business partners and, most importantly, with our customers for this is the groundwork for mutually beneficial and long-term relationships.
– We have an in-house custom shop in which we are able to replicate the doors and windows of a historical building or create the unique and individual styles dreamed of by our customers.
– We strive for excellence in everything we build and/or install.
– If there is any problem with our handcrafted products, we will make it right.
– We are only a part of the bigger picture. We work in conjunction with general contractors, customers, and vendors to provide the best products and service possible.
– We are part of our community. We want more than a healthy business, we want a healthy community which provides opportunities for all of its citizens.
– We work hard and play hard. We believe in celebrating the success of our customers, business partners, ourselves and our community.